By accessing printkita.com you are considered to understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions (disclaimer) that apply to the use of this blog, as listed below:
- This website created to share my experience and knowledge about printer;
- Each article contains the date, month & year of writing. Please use the information provided on this blog for reference or reference only. I write based on what I know at the date, month & year of writing. I do not guarantee that all the information presented is accurate and complete so that I am not responsible for any errors and delays in updating information, or for any losses arising from actions related to the use of information on this blog, I am very grateful if any reader is willing to inform not updating the articles I’ve written in the comments form ;
- On this blog, there are several links to other sites that I mean to complete the information I wrote at the time of writing and at that time it is still relevant. Therefore I am not responsible for the content or changes to the content of the sites that I link to;
- Every reader of this website is allowed to comment with a note, that the commentators are the responsibility for their comments;
- The articles on this website are the personal opinions and experiences and not a reflection of the attitude of the agency where the author works.
- If there is any source of these websites containing the copyright that you own, please email me for claiming your copyright.
Thanks for visiting, any critics and suggestion are welcome.